Prep time: 10 minutes
- 4 oz Tiger Bay Brand Yellow Fin Tuna
- 2 Tbs Grated Ginger
- 3 Green Onions (Scallions) thinly sliced
- 3 Tbs Fresh Orange Juice
- 2 Tbs Peanut or Corn oil (with extra for coating)
- 1 tsp Asian Sesame Seed Oil
- 1 tsp Agave Syrup (Honey optional)
- 1 Tbs Sesame Seeds (Raw or lightly toasted)
Thaw tuna as directed.
Pat Tuna Steaks dry with paper towel, then lightly coat with
peanut or corn oil and press tuna steaks firmly into Sesame
In a small bowl whisk together all remaining ingredients and
Preheat non-stick skillet and sear or toast Tuna to desired
Top with sauce before serving.
Remaining sauce may be used over rice or salad accompanying